High-performance, scalable access routers offering integrated switching and routing for low TCO, with comprehensive management and security features for large-scale enterprise networks.
Non-blocking architecture with dual control and forwarding boards provide resilient access for converged voice, data, and multimedia communications. Millisecond fault detection and dynamic link backup ensure uninterruptable service, and hot-swappable line cards allow upgrades without impacting users.
Open Service Platform (OSP) support ensures compatibility with third-party products, protecting existing investments and further improving ROI.
Trust Huawei AR3200 Series Routers featuring redundant hardware design and hot-swappable cards for safe, secure, resilient access in large-scale enterprise networks
- Built-in services include voice conferencing and support for up to 500 voicemail boxes
- Network monitoring at the service packet level and dynamic hot-swapping provides rapid fault detection and backup
- Built-in firewall, IPS, and URL filtering; supports 802.1x, MAC, and portal authentication; IPSec VPN, EVPN, DSVPN, Smart VPN, and A2A secure access
- BPX, SIP server, and SIP gateway, with NGN/IMS/PBX interconnections for voice services; Huawei’s Quality of Experience (QoE) feature monitors voice quality in real time, with dynamic buffer jitter management, echo cancellation, and packet loss compensation to maintain high-quality voice communications
- Supports high-speed wireless and multiple 3G/LTE modes, wireless ACs, and multiple APs for seamless wired and wireless voice communications
|WAN Speed with Services||1 Gbit/s (SRU40), 2 Gbit/s (SRU80), 4.5 Gbit/s (SRU200), 5.5 Gbit/s (SRU400)|
|Fixed WAN Ports||3 × GE (2 x Combo)/4 × GE Combo + 2 × 10 GE|
|Reliability||1:1 redundancy of main control board|
|QoS||Hardware-accelerated, hierarchical QoS|
|Wireless Controller||Integrated in software|
|Rack Height||3 RU|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||130.5 mm x 442 mm x 470 mm|