Foundation for Unified Wired and Wireless Networks
Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches are enterprise-class, stackable access switches that provide the foundation for full wired and wireless convergence on a single platform.
Features and Capabilities
Facilitate wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches are powered by the new Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) ASIC and built on advanced Cisco StackWise-160 technology.
The switch delivers an integrated wireless controller capability with:
- Up to 40 Gb of wireless capacity per switch (48-port models)
- Support for up to 25 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches include:
- Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology to provide scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
- Support for Cisco ONE Enterprise Networks Architecture with the UADP ASIC for openness, programmability, and investment
- Cisco IOS XE Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing and multicast routing
- Modular QoS, Flexible NetFlow (FNF) Version 9, and enhanced security features
Specifications at a Glance
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans to provide redundancy
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports
- Three fixed-uplink models with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports