High Performance Next-Generation Firewall and UTM FortiGate Platform
Whether you need to deploy a High Performance Data Center Firewall, an Enterprise Next Generation Firewall or a smaller UTM device for your Distributed Enterprise site or Small Business, there is a FortiGate physical or virtual appliance to fit your unique Network Security requirements.
We combine the FortiOS™ Operating System with custom FortiASIC™ processors and the latest-generation CPUs to provide advanced protection from sophisticated, highly targeted attacks, without becoming a network bottleneck.
- FortiOS enables you to choose from a broad range of world-class security capabilities and configuration options, anything from pure a High Performance Traditional Firewall to fully loaded next generation firewall to a complete Unified Threat Management device.
- FortiGuard Lab's full portfolio of Integrated Subscription based Security Services were designed from the ground up to maximize protection and optimize performance across the full range of Fortinet’s security platforms.
- FortiCarrier provides enhanced FortiOS security features specifically designed for 4G LTE Carrier and ISP Networks
- FortiASIC processors deliver extremely High Performance, Ultra-low latency and unmatched scalability.
Fortinet’s Network Security Platforms can serve many different roles in your enterprise network:
- High Performance Firewalls for Data Centers
- NGFW (Next Generation Firewall) for the Enterprise Edge
- UTM (Unified Threat Management) for Distributed Offices
- The industry’s fastest firewall appliance- 160Gbps throughput and multiple 40G, QSFP ports.
- NSS Labs “Recommended” Next Generation Firewalls with five times next generation performance.
- An integrated NSS Labs “Recommended” Breach Detection System (aka “sandbox”)
- High switch port density and Power over Ethernet (PoE ) support on smaller UTM appliance delivers secure wired and wireless access and connectivity.
- Cloud-Ready – Multi-tenant/ Virtual Domain support, Support for VMware and all major hypervisors, APIs for rapid orchestration, fast integration with 3rd party ecosystems.